Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's Time to Make Clear What Feminism Really Is

A mildly interesting article recently appeared, informing us how young women in droves are disowning "feminist" as a self-appellative. I tend to be cynical and jaded about such news myself, but maybe that's just me...eh?

All right, here is the mildly interesting article I'm talking about:

www.iol.co.za/lifestyle/people/please-don-t-call-me-a-feminist-1.1484292#.UUDWGiKaKSp

I had the good fortune to be the early bird here, for when I arrived there were zero comments. So, mine is the first. I share the screen cap as follows. (Click to enlarge.):

I hope that a few of you will venture over yonder and weigh in.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger By The Sword said...

To quote Paul Elam; "That's because it no longer works for you."

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home